Jul 31, 2019
Job Posting Date:
Jul 11, 2019
1. Good organizational and time management skills and ability to meet assigned deadlines
2. Ticketing operations management experience preferably in air ticketing environment
3. Analytical skills with good working knowledge of Excel & MS Office
4. good analytical and communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to direct the actions of others
5. Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities
Strong communication skills and ability to problem solve, and work under pressure of immediate deadlines
6. Working knowledge of airline/ transportation contracts
7. Experience in managing airline/ transportation vendor relations
1. Arranges reservations and routing for passengers at request of Ticket Agent.
2. Examines passenger ticket or pass to direct passengers to specified area for loading.
3. Plans route and computes ticket cost, using schedules, rate books, and computer.
4. Assists passengers requiring special assistance to board or depart conveyance.
5. Informs travel agents in other locations of space reserved or available.
6. Telephones customer or Ticket Agent to advise of changes with travel conveyance or to confirm reservation.
7. Sells and assembles tickets for transmittal or mailing to customers.
8. Answers inquiries made to travel agencies or transportation firms, such as airlines, bus companies, railroad companies, and steamship lines.
9. Checks baggage and directs passengers to designated location for loading.
10. Assigns specified space to customers and maintains computerized inventory of passenger space available.